91st TXSRT Annual Meeting & Educational Symposium Registration and Information
Welcome to the registration and information page for the 91st Annual Meeting & Educational Symposium.
- If you are not a TXSRT member, or you need or want to renew your membership, we have the 10/100 Promotion!
- This promotion along with a member meeting registration fee is cheaper than paying the non-member rate for the meeting and enters you into a drawing for one of ten $100 gift cards.
- If you are already a member, you can take advantage of this promotion to add a year to your membership, and be entered in the drawing if you attend the Annual Meeting.
- This year’s meeting will be a return to the traditional face-to-face meetings.
- It will be held April 7 – 9, 2022.
- The meeting will be held on the campus of MSU Texas (Midwestern State University) in Wichita Falls.
- We will have fun-filled activities both Thursday and Friday nights.
- The student competitions will be held Friday morning and the awards given at Friday lunch.
- There are student-oriented presentations Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.
- Technologists will be able earn up to 12.5 CEs from a choice of 30 presentations.
- The keynote presentation will be Saturday morning by Dr. Kevin Clark on human trafficking. His presentation has been approved for human trafficking education license requirement by the Texas Medical Board.
- There will be an Educators’ Alliance meeting and an Area Counselors’ meeting on Friday afternoon.
- Included in your registration are breakfast and lunch on Friday and Saturday, and Friday night dinner.
- This year we will be having a special Past President’s Breakfast on Saturday morning. This breakfast is separate from the general attendee breakfast and is a chance for our Past Presidents to meet and have fun together.
- Meeting registration fees this year have remained unchanged from 2019 and are:
- $50.00 Students
- $99.00 Technologist Members
- $135.00 Technologist Non-members
- There are rates for Friday only and Saturday only for technologists.
- We have also added a guest category for those technologists wishing to bring a guest. Guests fees are $20 per day and include all events and meals. Guests cannot earn CE credits.
Below are all the links regarding how to register and the agenda for the meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact Courtney Snyder, the TXSRT Executive Office Manager.
|Technologist Registration||Hotel Information|
|Student Individual Registration||2022 Annual Meeting Schedule and Prospectus – Final Version
2022 Annual Meeting Agenda Only – Final Version
Updated April 2, 2022
|Student Bulk Registration for Programs||Thursday, April 7 Agenda|
|Student Contests Applications closed||Friday, April 8 Agenda|
|Vendor & Sponsor Information and Registration||Saturday, April 9 Agenda|