2022 – 2023 Student Intern Program for ASRT and TXSRT
|Welcome to information about the 2022 – 2023 ASRT SLDP and Texas SLDP Programs!|
Applications are closed. The new interns will be announced on this page once they have been selected by the ASRT.
- There is one application to fill out for both programs on the ASRT website
- Two students will be selected by a national ASRT committee made up of SLDP graduates.
- The students selected will participate in both ASRT and TXSRT programs.
- This includes attendance at the TXSRT Annual Meeting in Wichita Falls, TX April 20 – 22, 2023 and the ASRT Educational Symposium and House of Delegates Governance meetings in Reno, NV June 22 – 25, 2023. Your travel, hotel, and meals will be paid for both conferences by the ASRT and TXSRT.
- At the state level, students will participate in one state committee and attend Board of Director meetings. Most committee and board meetings are held evenings via Zoom. Interns will also help with running the Annual Meeting in Wichita Falls in April 2023.
- Student responsibilities in the ASRT SLDP program are listed on the ASRT website below.
- Student interns who are active in both programs and attend both conferences will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship by TXSRT at the conclusion of the meeting in Reno in June 2023.
- To be eligible, you must be a student member of the ASRT and TXSRT at the time you apply.
- Student membership in ASRT is $35.00 per year.
- Student membership in TXSRT is $15.00 per year.
Below are links to help you get started:
- Join TXSRT
- ASRT SLDP Application and membership join page
- ASRT SLDP Application Guidelines
- If you have any questions about TXSRT, please email Courtney Snyder, Executive Office Manager, TXSRT.
- If you have any questions about ASRT, please email email@example.com.