April 2nd – April 4th, 2020
St. Philip’s College
A Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Recipient
Alamo Colleges District
1801 Martin Luther King Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78203
Come and join the Texas Society of Radiologic Technologists Inc. at the 88th Annual Meeting and Clinical Symposium. This year’s theme highlights our duty to manifest and articulate the profession’s potential. We are the principal shareholders of illustrating who we are, what we do, and why we do! Enjoy the great city of San Antonio, Texas and its incredible Riverwalk. Let’s celebrate the St. Philip’s College’s Radiologic Technology Program for 50 years of education and advocacy! This year’s meeting offers:
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Competitive Student Competitions
- Vendors (technological advancements, academic opportunities, career opportunities, etc.)
- Engaging Networking Events for Students and Professionals
- An Honors and Award Gala celebrating the exceptional professionals and students of Texas
- Lodging and activities on the San Antonio Riverwalk filled with entertainment for colleagues, families, and friends!
Be RAD Register Today!!!
*** Late registration for Full Registration (after March 15, 2020) will reflect $120.00 (members) and $150.00 (non-members). ***
*** Student Registration prices will not change. ***
Friday (1 Day Registration)
*** Late registration for Friday, 1 Day (after March 15, 2020) will reflect $60.00 (members) and $75.00 (non-members). ***
Saturday (1 Day Registration)
*** Late registration for Saturday, 1 Day (after March 15, 2020) will reflect $105.00 (members) and $125.00 (non-members). ***
Early registration when close after March 15, 2020. Late registration will available online March 16, 2020 and onsite.