- Elections will be held every year. The election will be for the Vice President position. This person will serve for four (4) years in a move up term
- The rotational term will be as follows: Vice President, President Elect, President, Board Chair.
- The Board Chair will communicate to the entire membership, by whatever means necessary, a nominating window to submit names of individuals to run for this position. All nominees must be a member in good standing and currently reside in Texas.
- Names will be collected by the Nominating Committee Members. They will submit all names to the Board Chair for review and verification.
- The Board Chair will be responsible for all verification and notification of candidates.
- The Board Chair will submit names of all nominees to the Board of Directors at the Fall Board Meeting.
- The Board Chair shall disburse electronic ballots to each member in the TSRT Database with a 30 day window to submit completed ballots.
- Ballots will be sent to the Board Chair and Nominating Committee Members as needed to tabulate the election results.
Election Verification Procedures
- The TSRT Board Chair will accumulate and verify results. They will contact members of the Nominating Committee as needed to help with the tally and sending of results to the TSRT Board of Directors and filing in the Executive Office.
- The TSRT Board Chair will send the results to the TSRT President and contact each candidate with the results.
- The TSRT Board Chair will contact the winner and verify that he/she is willing to accept the position. Once the winner accepts, the Chair notifies the other candidates.
- New Board Member will take their place on the Board of Directors at the Business Session at the Annual Meeting.
CALL FOR OFFICER NOMINATIONS FOR 2018 LEADERSHIP ELECTION
Dear Fellow Technologists,
It is that time of year where we begin our search for dedicated
individuals wanting to serve and promote our wonderful society of
professionals. Now is the time to nominate yourself or others to become
our next Vice President. We are seeking professionals with a real,
committed desire to grow and promote our society. What does it take to be
a successful board member? Let’’ s take a look!
1) Dedication- our new VP will need to devote 5 hours a week answering
emails, communicating with other board members, promoting growth in
membership, and heading up the next annual meeting for student activities
2) Commitment- This is a four year commitment. You will progress up
through the board with each year passing and become involved with other
duties to make TSRT the best we can for our members.
3) Desire- A real deep desire to make an impact for our society by being
involved with the operations and ethical standards we maintain for
success and service for our society.
4) Association- You will be associating closely with other organizations
on the local, state and national level by attending meetings and
The guidelines to be able to serve are as follows: good standing and
current membership with TSRT; past service on a TSRT committee; current
licenses from ARRT and the State of Texas.
Nominations will be accepted until October 15th and notifications of
nominations will be sent to the individuals nominated as received.
We look forward to a large number of dedicated individuals being
nominated and offering their experience to the membership for the
upcoming elections. Become involved…… ..Revive TSRT in 2017!
TSRT Board Chair