2022 Student BEE
Student Bee Contest
First Place $150.00 Cash Award
Second Place $100.00 Cash Award
Third Place $ 50.00 Cash Award
- Radiologic Science, Radiation therapy, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine and MRI students in an accredited Radiologic Science or Medical Imaging Program who are attending the 2022 TXSRT Annual Meeting are encouraged to enter this competition.
- Students registered in a primary medical imaging modality (Radiography, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, etc.) regardless of enrollment status, will be qualified as a registered technologist; therefore, the individual is ineligible to compete with non-registered student technologists. This standard will be applied according to the status during the time of competition.
- All participating students must be a TXSRT member by the time of the 2022 Annual TXSRT online membership applications can be found at www.txsrt.org
- Competing students will be gathered into one room at the Annual Meeting. Any student leaving the room prior to the end of the contest will be disqualified.
- Students will be asked multiple-choice questions related to the radiography curriculum. Each question will be displayed on the presentation screen(s).
- A set amount of time will be given for the competing students to select their answer for each question.
- The correct answer will then be displayed on the presentation screen.
- Kahoot! will be used for scoring all questions.
- First, second, and third place winners will be recognized and awarded prizes.
Any questions regarding the eligibility of a student which cannot be settled by the Vice President, eligibility status will be decided by the TXSRT Board of Directors and Officers and their decision shall be final.
Presentation of Awards
The presentation of awards will be at the annual conference at a date and time which will be published. Any unclaimed awards will be sent the student via their program.