2022 RAD TEES T-Shirt Competition
RADS TEES T-Shirt Contest
First Place $150.00
Second Place $100.00
Third Place $ 50.00
UPDATE: ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 1, 2022
- Radiologic Science, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine and MRI students in an accredited Radiologic Science or Medical Imaging Program who are not already registered or certified in a primary modality are eligible to enter this competition. If a student is registered or certified after the entry deadline but prior to the award announcement, the student will retain eligibility.
- The student must be a TXSRT member by February 21, 2022 and at the time of the 2022 Annual TXSRT online membership applications can be found at www.txsrt.org
- Applications will be accepted between January 10 and February 21, 2022.
- The student(s) must complete an online 2022 Application for the RAD TEES Competition.
- While filling out the application, the student(s) will upload a Program Director verification letter of the student status. The attached letter from the Program Director must be on college/school letterhead and must be dated no later than February 21, 2022.
- The T-shirt does not need to be complete at the time of application, but the student(s) will be required to submit the title of their T-shirt.
- A student(s) may submit only one T-Shirt, for the 2022 Annual Meeting and only two (2) student authors per T-shirt.
- If the student is participating in more than one contest, each contest requires a separate entry form.
- Two students will present their T-shirts at the Annual Meeting immediately after the Student Bee
- A panel of 3-4 judges will be selected by the Vice-President and/or RAD TEES Chair
- Judges will use the approved scoring grid.
- Scores will be tallied and then averaged.
- The program with the highest score will be declared the winner.
Below is an example of the judging rubric: RAD TEES T-Shirt Competition 2022 Judging Rubric
Conflict Resolution Any questions regarding the eligibility of a student which cannot be settled by the Vice President, eligibility status will be decided by the TXSRT Board of Directors and Officers and their decision shall be final.
Presentation of Awards The presentation of awards will be at the annual conference at a date and time which will be published. Any unclaimed awards will be sent the student via their program.
Submissions are closed for the 2022 Annual Meeting